Panchase hill trek is follows comparatively easy hiking route and is thus suitable for all age groups and all fitness levels thus making it ideal trek where all family can enjoy together the experience of trekking. Off the beaten. Panchase hill presents the great Himalayan peaks of Macchapuchare, Dhaulagiri, Annapurna, Lamjung and Manaslu. Panchase Lake is located in the border of three districts: Kaski, Syangja and parbat. The entire Panchase region is main source of Fewa Lake and regarded as holy pilgrimage site. Panchase hill trekking passes through many villages and you will have ample time to take photographs and interaction with the local people. The highest point of this trek exists at 2500m altitude so there is no worry of suffering from High Altitude Sickness unlike most of other trekking routes in Nepal while engaging in this trek.
Panchase hill treks begin at south-west side from beautiful city Pokhara to experience its natural beauty and the panoramic views. While engaging in Panchase Hill Trek, we can experience different topographical structures which vary from subtropical valleys of rice paddies to ridges and green thickets where rhododendron and other wildlife are found in abundance. Panchase Hill has religious significance as well. It holds a temple where thousands of pilgrims visit daily to worship and cleanse off their sin. Panchase hill route is abundant with array of bird and wildlife, excellent views from the more frequented trails through Bhumdi. We find finely placed Gurung villages and enjoy their local cultures and traditions in Panchas village. The terrain varies from subtropical valleys of banana trees and rice paddies to high ridges covered in rhododendron forest. From Bhadure, we drop to Sarangkot. Sarangkot screens the splendid Himalayan vistas at the closet of Annapurna, Dhaulagiri and others. You can also join adventure programs like Paragliding, Zip flyer etc here. Annapurna Panchase hill trek is a rare combination of long arrays of snow-capped peaks, crystal clear lakes and turbulent rivers with deep gorges, Tibetans monasteries and beautiful villages.
Panchase Trekking in the world have such a splendid variety of natural beauty as the Annapurna region. It is a rare combination of long arrays of snow-capped peaks, crystal clear lakes, and turbulent rivers with deep gorges, Tibetan monasteries, hot-springs, and picturesque villages, inhabited by simple and friendly ethnic people. Being one of the best trekking route offering unique mountains view this trek is less visited by western people so virgin culture & real way of living can be experience trekking in this route. There are different trails for Panchase hill/lake trekking and all are equally comfortable and interesting. Some trekkers they are prefer to combine Panchase Hill trek with Ghorepani so it can modify on your desire to Ghorepani Poonhill. The village settlements are also eye catching throughout the journey. The trek to Panchase hill is our new trekking program for those who are looking something different, less touristy and easy walking.
Few places in the world have such a splendid variety of natural beauty as the Annapurna region. It is a rare combination of long arrays of snow-capped peaks, crystal clear lakes, turbulent rivers with deep gorges, Tibetan monasteries, hot-springs, and picturesque villages, inhabited by simple and friendly ethnic people.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu Airport:
We will meet you at the Kathmandu Tribhuvan International Airport and transfer you to your hotel. After you settle in and freshen up visit to our office to have briefing about the program and managing the other necessary documentations and equipments. If you come late, this will be done at the very next morning.
Day 02: A full day sightseeing tour of Kathmandu valley:
The next morning after breakfast you will leave for a full day’s tour of sightseeing around the Kathmandu valley. You will visit center of pilgrimage Pashupatinath Temple, biggest Buddhist Stupa at Boudhnath and Swyambhunath, very ancient and enlisted in UNESCO World Heritage sites. We will also visit Kathmandu Durbar Square whose fine arts and architecture sketches ancient Nepalese culture.
Day 03: Flight or drive to Pokhara
After having breakfast we will take you to the Domestic Airport for a 25 minute scenic flight to Pokhara. Similarly you can drive by tourist coach via scenic Prthivi highway for about 6 to 7 hour drive to Pokhara. In Pokhara, a boating trip on Phewa Lake will followed at evening. Visit the temple Bindavasini, which is only accessible by boat. Spend your night in hotel.
Day 04: Pokhara drive to Khade khola and trek Bhumdi (1180m)
Trek to Bhumdi through lush forest teeming with interesting flora and fauna. Bhumdi lets you for good views of several mountains like; Himalchuli, Manaslu, Ganesh Himal, Annapurna range and Fishtail.
Day 05: Bhumdhi trek to Panchase Bhanjang (3000m)
Trek start with steady climb to westward through bushes and trees. The Bhanjyang is also of the best view point of surroundings views of the Panchase trek. Today we climb to the Panchase Hill Summit for panoramic views of the Annapurna peaks, Dhaulagiri, and Manaslu. From here the views over Pokhara Valley and Phewa Lake are awesome.
Day 06: Panchase to Bhadure
The trek is easygoing and walks through thick forest and always great views of Himalaya’s closer and wildlife. The trail; ascends steeply through pastures and scattered forest top the village of Bhadure for overnight.
Day 07: Bhadure- Sarangkot
Trek down following the village and hilly route. Sarangkot is a famous place for sunrise and Mountain View you can have a nice view of Pokhara valley also. This place is famous for the paragliding and zip flyer in the recent day. Annapurna and Dhaulagiri range is visible when the weather is clear on the same side.
Day 08: Sarangkot to Pokhara
Trek down to Pokhara working about 2 hour 30 minute. Walk to Dhampus, then along the ridge to Phedi, passing rice fields and villages on the way to Pokhara. At evening enjoy the strolling around the local streets and have the spectacular view of sunset from the lakeside.
Day 09: Pokhara to Kathmandu
We will take you back to Kathmandu valley by flight or drive. You will be transferred to Hotel and have a relax time for rest of the day. You can take an easy and pleasant walk around the streets. Your evening will be delighted with typical Nepali dinner accompanied with cultural show.
Day 10: Final departure, transfer to airport
We will transfer you to international airport for your final departure.
Adam Travel have made every effort to keep our price as competitive as possible, by still providing an excelling service to our customer. We pay our porters and guide the legal wages agreed with the porters union, our trekking staffs are some of the best paid in Nepal which allow us to attract only the best guides and porters and we have same amount of Insurance for guide and porter which is more than Government fixed amount. All our price are nett and there are no hidden cost everything is clear on cost includes and excludes this is the main reason all our customer are happy from our service. For up to date cost for the trip please contact us.
What’s included in the Cost:
- Airport / Hotel / Airport transfers by private vehicle.
- Hotel Accommodation in Kathmandu on a twin sharing basis including breakfast.
- Guided Tour of Kathmandu City with expert tour guide and private vehicle
- Hotel Accommodation in Pokhara on a twin sharing basis including breakfast.
- Government license holder experienced, trekking guide (trained in Wilderness First Aid& altitude sickness) and porters (1 porter for between 2 trekkers basis) with their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance, clothing and medicine.
- Twin sharing Tea house/Lodges Accommodation during the trekking
- Daily Meals chosen from the Menu (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek.
- Annapurna Conservation Area Trekking Permit.
- TIMS Trekking Permit (Trekking Information Management System) Card for the Annapurna Trek
- Group medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Adam Travel duffel bag. ( If you need, please let us know before you book the trip and remind us in our pre- meeting at our office)
- Pokhara to treks start point and trek finish point to Pokhara transport by Private vehicle.
- Kathmandu to Pokhara and back to Kathmandu transport by tourist bus. (if you want to take a flight or want to travel by private vehicle is available, by adding extra cost)
- Comprehensive pre-departure information and trip dossiers
- Adam Travel Gifts (T shirt for Gents & Pashmina shawl for Ladies, Trekking certificates)
- Welcome/Fare well Nepali Dinner in Kathmandu
- All necessary paper works, office Service charge and all Government Taxes
Extra Cost to Consider:
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu & Pokhara.
- Nepal entry visa fee, you can get Nepal visa up on arrival in the Airport.
- International Airfare/Airport tax, City tour Sightseeing entry fees.
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, hot water, hot shower
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, sweets, snacks, beverages and bar bills, camera battery charging.
- Travel Insurance (Essential – Should include emergency evacuation coverage while trekking up to 5500+ meters).
- Personal trekking gears
- Tips for tour/ trekking staffs and driver
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.